Wednesday, January 11, 2006

When he walked in, I made sure to ask him about his night. He went into a normal length story about how weird his night; about how friend who he "has such a connection with" was acting weird tonight. It wasn't a tedious story at all, and it sounded annoying -- the first time. Then he repeated it. Three times. Then I segued into a joke about Nelly Fertado, who was on TV at that point. As usual, when the conversation came back around to me, he didn't hesistate to interrupt me: "'Scuse me." He then went to the bathroom to wash his hands. Then he walked back.

"But anyway. That was my night. That was weird. I mean, why can't things just be normal in my life? Why does everyone in my life have to be weird?" And the capper -- wait for it: "My life is a series of unfortunate events."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home