Friday, January 27, 2006

When I walked in the door, I was on the phone with my brother. I heard him yelling, and then told my brother to hold on.

"He's yelling at his mom," I told my brother.

"Is that what I heard? Why is he yelling at her? I thought she paid for all his stuff."

"Because his job barely pays anything, and he wants to be self-sufficient."

"Well," brother said, "if he yelled at me like that I'd kick his ass."

I walked back in, and he continued for a half-hour, littering his talk with "fucks" and "fucking's." At one point, he talked to his parents about people not liking him.

"You need to learn some responsibility," he told his mom.

Then I heard, "Did you just hang up on me? I will fucking kill you if you hung up on me." Then there was a silence. "Oh," he said, "it's on bitch."

And he's still going at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home